Robust banking products are a necessity for First Metro Bank as we realize our neighbors live life on the go between work, kids, hobbies, and more. First Metro Bank continually strives to improve the online banking experience for our neighbors. From products such as Mobile Banking, Text Banking, and Apple Pay® , you still receive hometown, First Metro Bank service at the convenience of your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Check Balances
- View Recent Transactions
- Make Transfers
- Manage Bill Payment
- All from the convenience of your smartphone!
- View your account information
- Make and/or schedule transfers
- Manage/schedule payments with ease
- Download account information to Excel, Quicken, or Quickbooks
- View/receive Web Statements
- View account balances and recent transactions via text
SecurLOCK Equip is a mobile app that allows you to control when and where your First Metro Bank debit/credit card can be used! It is a simple way to manage your transaction activity as you can select to receive real-time alerts. Also, SecurLOCK Equip provides the capability to temporarily disable your card. Download the SecurLOCK Equip app via the Apple App or Google Play Store today.
Pay with your First Metro Bank debit and/or credit card using Apple Pay! It’s the easy, secure, and private way to pay. Add your First Metro Bank debit and/or credit cards within the “wallet” app on your iPhone, iPad, or iWatch to begin utilizing Apple Pay.
Use your First Metro Bank Debit Mastercard® with Google Pay and begin shopping in stores, in apps, and online from the convenience of your Android mobile device.
Turn your phone into a wallet by using your eligible Samsung device to make purchases virtually anywhere you can swipe your card. Soon you'll be on your way to easy checkouts at your favorite stores!
- MATT, Metro’s Automated Telephone Teller, allows you to receive balance information 24 hours a day, 7 days week!
- Call MATT to receive information regarding your checking account, savings account, or your loan. MATT will provide information such as your balance and direct deposit amounts. MATT also has a search feature to locate specific account information.
- To utilize MATT, call 256-383-6288 and follow the instructions to get started!