Metro Money Market Account
- $1,000 deposit required to open
- $8 maintenance charge - may be avoided by maintaining a $1,000 minimum balance*
- Limit six (6) transactions per calendar month**
- Free Online Banking with Online Bill Payment
- Monthly image statement
- Interest will be accrued daily, credited monthly and paid on the collected balance***
- Tiered interest rate structure (You must maintain a minimum balance of $0.01 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.)
*Daily Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
**Transaction Limitations: Transfers from a Metro Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephonic transfer or by check, draft, debit card, or other similar order to third parties are limited to six per calendar month. ATM and in-person withdrawals are unlimited and do not count toward the six withdrawals limit. Excessive withdrawals over the limit may result in fees, account closure, change of account type, and termination of transfer capability or other remedial action.
***Accrual of Interest on Non-Cash Deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Effect of Closing an Account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.